Welcome to Hart Athletics
...the tradition of excellence continues!
We hope your find the information included in this section of the website helpful. Please contact one of the Athletic Directors if you have any questions regarding Hart Athletics.
Most of our teams have their own web sites maintained by either the coaches or their booster programs. In those cases you will be notified that you are leaving the school controlled site.
- Keith Matkin - email@example.com - Oversees: Cross Country, Football, Softball, Basketball, Tennis, Track and Field
- Craig Williams -firstname.lastname@example.org - Oversees: Volleyball, Baseball, Swimming/Dive, Golf, Lacrosse, and Soccer
Beginning Monday, September 28th, the Foothill League schools will be able to start conditioning in person with coaches and fellow athletes.
The Los Angeles County Department of Public Health guidelines will apply, please click HERE to see a short PowerPoint Presentation of the guidelines that our coaches are following.
* Student Liability Release Form - to be turned in to the coach on the FIRST DAY of attendance.
* CRISISGO - This program is for Daily Screening. All Parents will receive an email from CrisisGo to report for their student DAILY. The parent can then send a screenshot of the GREEN iPass to their student for them to show to their coach upon entry. If you are unable to use CrisisGo, then you can use the Daily Screening Sheet listed below.
* Student Daily Screening Sheet - to be completed if you don't have the CrisisGo iPass.
Participation is voluntary for all athletes, coaches and staff. Non-participation will NOT have a negative impact on the student athlete or staff member in any way. All who take part will be asked to sign a form acknowledging they are there voluntarily, and will need to provide a self-certification screening.
ALL ATHLETES will still need to complete the Athletic Clearance portion of practicing that is detailed below.
Thank you for your efforts to socially distance, wash hands and wear appropriate face coverings. Your continued efforts will accelerate our ability to bring students back to campus.
What you can do:
When we are allowed to return in person, we want you to be ready to participate in person. To help with this process, please complete the Athletic Clearance with the links below.
Athletic Clearance - Do it Now!! - AthleticClearance.com is now open for you to "clear" for the 2020-21 school year.
* This site will also serve as the process by which coaches know your interest in their sport! Once you complete the clearance all coaches for the sports you choose will see your name and information. This is important for the coaches to establish a line of communication for both athletes and parents.
* At the very end of the clearance process you will be given the option to check off ALL sports that you have an interest in or want additional information about.
* The directions for clearing at AthleticClearance.com is posted to the right but basically if you log in it walks you through the process!!
* There are 3 parts for you to complete...Student info, Parent info and Signatures. The fourth part will be checked off by
the Athletic Director when the sports physical is turned in.
Sports Physicals - Please reach out to your medical provider to schedule an appointment or to have the form filled out.
* Remember, physicals, once completed, will be good for the full school year.
9th Grade Students - Attention current and future Hart athletes. On behalf of the staff, coaches and athletic directors we want to welcome you back to school. Returning athletes should have an 8th period conditioning class that is offered virtually. Coaches will be taking roll and providing conditioning in our first few weeks. If you are a 9th grader or a transfer, there will be tryouts for sports after we return to a hybrid program. Please listen to announcements as tryouts, start to be scheduled or check the school website for information. If you plan to participate in a sport, all athletic clearance and physicals to be completed prior to a scheduled tryout or practice. Please let coaches or athletic directors know if you have any questions.
Follow Hart Athletics on social media: