Welcome to Hart Athletics
...the tradition of excellence continues!
We hope your find the information included in this section of the website helpful. Please contact one of the Athletic Directors if you have any questions regarding Hart Athletics.
Most of our teams have their own web sites maintained by either the coaches or their booster programs. In those cases you will be notified that you are leaving the school controlled site.
- Keith Matkin - email@example.com - Oversees: Cross Country, Football, Softball, Basketball, Tennis, Track and Field
- Craig Williams -firstname.lastname@example.org - Oversees: Volleyball, Baseball, Swimming/Dive, Golf, Lacrosse, and Soccer
Current Status via the LA County and CA state COVID protocols is fluid and the school, Athletic Directors and Coaches will pass along new information regarding attending events as it comes out.
Hart High School is proud to announce that we have partnered with the NFHS Network, and we've invested in new technology that will bring you every game from our Turf Stadium Field and our Main Gymnasium...LIVE.
It's free. Click here
Join the NFHS Network for full access to:
- All Hart High School live and on-demand sports broadcasts
- All other sporting events from around the Nation
Friends and family members who can’t make the game will never miss a play again!
* We are in the beginning process of getting schedules entered in,
please be patient with us as we get this platform up and running.
Here's how to watch:
1) Visit www.NFHSnetwork.com
2) Search for William S Hart High School and go to our page
3) Subscribe and Follow. SUBCRIPTION IS FREE FOR 2021-22
Thank you for you continued support of Hart athletics. We look forward to bringing you top notch broadcasts of our athletic events!
What you can do:
All athletes need to be be cleared to complete....Here is what to do...
Athletic Clearance - Do it Now!! - AthleticClearance.com is now open for you to "clear" for the 2020-21 school year.
* This site will also serve as the process by which coaches know your interest in their sport! Once you complete the clearance all coaches for the sports you choose will see your name and information. This is important for the coaches to establish a line of communication for both athletes and parents.
* At the very end of the clearance process you will be given the option to check off ALL sports that you have an interest in or want additional information about.
* The directions for clearing at AthleticClearance.com is posted to the right but basically if you log in it walks you through the process!!
* There are 3 parts for you to complete...Student info, Parent info and Signatures. The fourth part will be checked off by
the Athletic Director when the sports physical is turned in.
Sports Physicals - Please reach out to your medical provider to schedule an appointment or to have the form filled out.
* Remember, physicals, once completed, will be good for the full school year.
9th Grade Students and those who hope to join a team - please go to our Varsity Coaches Contact Information tab at the top of this page and contact them regarding tryouts.
Follow Hart Athletics on social media: