Welcome to Hart Athletics
...the tradition of excellence continues!
We hope your find the information included in this section of the website helpful. Please contact one of the Athletic Directors if you have any questions regarding Hart Athletics.
Most of our teams have their own web sites maintained by either the coaches or their booster programs. In those cases you will be notified that you are leaving the school controlled site.
- Keith Matkin - kmatkin@@hartdistrict.org (NEW!!...Welcome Keith!) - Oversees: Cross Country, Football, Softball, Basketball, Tennis, Track and Field
- Craig Williams -firstname.lastname@example.org - Oversees: Volleyball, Baseball, Swimming/Dive, Golf, Lacrosse, and Soccer
* Currently, coaches are only allowed to meet with Athletes virtually. No contact in person with the coach is permitted.
What you can do:
When we are allowed to return in person, we want you to be ready to participate in person. To help with this process, please complete the Athletic Clearance with the links below.
Athletic Clearance - Do it Now!! - AthleticClearance.com is now open for you to "clear" for the 2020-21 school year.
* This site will also serve as the process by which coaches know your interest in their sport! Once you complete the clearance all coaches for the sports you choose will see your name and information. This is important for the coaches to establish a line of communication for both athletes and parents.
* At the very end of the clearance process you will be given the option to check off ALL sports that you have an interest in or want additional information about.
* The directions for clearing at AthleticClearance.com is posted to the right but basically if you log in it walks you through the process!!
* There are 3 parts for you to complete...Student info, Parent info and Signatures. The fourth part will be checked off by
the Athletic Director when the sports physical is turned in.
Sports Physicals - Please reach out to your medical provider to schedule an appointment or to have the form filled out.
* Remember, physicals, once completed, will be good for the full school year.
Follow Hart Athletics on social media: