Welcome to Hart Athletics
...the tradition of excellence continues!
We hope your find the information included in this section of the website helpful. Please contact one of the Athletic Directors if you have any questions regarding Hart Athletics.
Most of our teams have their own web sites maintained by either the coaches or their booster programs. In those cases you will be notified that you are leaving the school controlled site.
- Keith Matkin - email@example.com - Oversees: Cross Country, Football, Softball, Basketball, Tennis, Track and Field
- Craig Williams -firstname.lastname@example.org - Oversees: Volleyball, Baseball, Swimming/Dive, Golf, Lacrosse, and Soccer
Hart Athletics is Back!!!
To help clarify some questions for you, we have prepared a PowerPoint Presentation to help guide us in the current protocols when it comes to Athletics. Here you will also find the protocols for spectators and very important information in regards to attending Hart Athletic Competition.
Also, as you can see in the presentation above, each campus is using the same spectator protocol. Listed below is a link to find each school site map so that you know exactly where to go when you play at any Foothill League School in the valley.
Hart High School is proud to announce that we have partnered with the NFHS Network, and we've invested in new technology that will bring you every game from our Turf Stadium Field and our Main Gymnasium...LIVE.
It's free. Click here
Join the NFHS Network for full access to:
- All Hart High School live and on-demand sports broadcasts
- All other sporting events from around the Nation
Friends and family members who can’t make the game will never miss a play again!
* We are in the beginning process of getting schedules entered in,
please be patient with us as we get this platform up and running.
Here's how to watch:
1) Visit www.NFHSnetwork.com
2) Search for William S Hart High School and go to our page
3) Subscribe and Follow. SUBCRIPTION IS FREE FOR SPRING 2021
Thank you for you continued support of Hart athletics. We look forward to bringing you top notch broadcasts of our athletic events!
All athletes will now need an Informed Consent Form to be able to participate in the next phase. This form can be printed and completed and returned to the Head Coach before the athlete can join the practice.
* All items listed below will also need to be completed if they have not done so already.
* Student Liability Release Form - to be turned in to the coach on the FIRST DAY of attendance.
* CRISISGO - This program is for Daily Screening. All Parents will receive an email from CrisisGo to report for their student DAILY. The parent can then send a screenshot of the GREEN iPass to their student for them to show to their coach upon entry. If you are unable to use CrisisGo, then you can use the Daily Screening Sheet listed below.
* Student Daily Screening Sheet - to be completed if you don't have the CrisisGo iPass.
Participation is voluntary for all athletes, coaches and staff. Non-participation will NOT have a negative impact on the student athlete or staff member in any way. All who take part will be asked to sign a form acknowledging they are there voluntarily, and will need to provide a self-certification screening.
ALL ATHLETES will still need to complete the Athletic Clearance portion of practicing that is detailed below.
Thank you for your efforts to socially distance, wash hands and wear appropriate face coverings. Your continued efforts will accelerate our ability to bring students back to campus.
What you can do:
All athletes need to be be cleared to complete....Here is what to do...
Athletic Clearance - Do it Now!! - AthleticClearance.com is now open for you to "clear" for the 2020-21 school year.
* This site will also serve as the process by which coaches know your interest in their sport! Once you complete the clearance all coaches for the sports you choose will see your name and information. This is important for the coaches to establish a line of communication for both athletes and parents.
* At the very end of the clearance process you will be given the option to check off ALL sports that you have an interest in or want additional information about.
* The directions for clearing at AthleticClearance.com is posted to the right but basically if you log in it walks you through the process!!
* There are 3 parts for you to complete...Student info, Parent info and Signatures. The fourth part will be checked off by
the Athletic Director when the sports physical is turned in.
Sports Physicals - Please reach out to your medical provider to schedule an appointment or to have the form filled out.
* Remember, physicals, once completed, will be good for the full school year.
9th Grade Students - please go to our Varsity Coaches Contact Information tab at the top of this page and contact them regarding tryouts.
THE LINK TO OUR ATHLETIC DIRECTORS PRESENTATION FOR INCOMING ATHLETES:
Follow Hart Athletics on social media: