Founded in 1945, some buildings have since been rebuilt. The newest buildings were finished in 2010. The campus is very beautiful in a park-like setting with several mature trees. We completed the renovation of the artificial turf football field and all-weather track in 2017.
Currently, we are in the process of erecting a new 22-classroom, two-story building and the addition of two new tennis courts. This project should be completed in 2019.