Registrar / Enrollment » Transcript



All Official Transcript requests must be in writing. You may come to the Registrar’s Office in the main Administration Building and fill out a request card or print and mail or fax the Request for Transcript form (see below) to:


Hart High School
Registrar’s Office
24825 N. Newhall Ave.
Newhall, CA 91321


All Requests must contain:


  • Your name (Maiden)
  • Birth Date
  • Year of Graduation
  • If you are a non-grad, please indicate this and the last year of attendance at Hart
  • Purpose for transcript (name of college, employment, personal, etc.)
  • Address to be mailed

There is no charge for Official Transcripts used for college or employment for one year following graduation.  Official Transcripts for personal use, or after one year of leaving, are $3.00 (cash or money order).  Unofficial transcripts may be requested from student’s counselor or in the Registrar’s Office during school hours.  All transcripts will usually be processed within 24-72 hours.