Enroll A Student

Enroll a Student

How to enroll a student a student at Hart High School


The State of California and the William S. Hart Union High School District have set the guidelines that we must follow when enrolling new students. To expedite your enrollment, please be sure to provide the information requested below. For further information, contact our Registrar’s Office.


  • Proof of residence is required -you must live within the Hart High School attendance  

  area. (Click below to view Proof of Residency Requirements)


  • Original Birth certificate or Passport/Visa


  • Unofficial transcript


  • Withdrawal grades from previous school (for midterm enrollees)


  • Most recent Individual Education Program (IEP) if student is in Special Education


  • Up-to-date Proof of Immunization-NO EXCEPTIONS

Upon enrollment, students must present a copy of up-to-date immunizations against diphtheria, tetanus, polio, measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) and hepatitis B. Students coming from out of the state or country are required to have a California TB Mantoux skin test and the varicella (chicken pox)immunization or verified proof that they have had chicken pox. The State requires incoming seventh graders to have begun the three-dose hepatitis B series and to have received two doses of the MMR vaccine to enroll.


Immunization services may be provided by any doctor or clinic or at:


Samuel Dixon Mobile Health Clinic - (661) 284-6135

Samuel Dixon Family Health Center - Canyon Country - (661) 424-1220

Samuel Dixon Family Health Center - Val Verde - (661) 257-4008


Proof of Residency is required

The following documents meet the requirements to establish residency—at least one document from each section below or two documents from “B”

Section A)

  • California Driver’s License/ID Card and vehicle registration showing the new address, or
  • A phone bill, or
  • Personal checks or bank statement with the new address imprinted, or
  • Letter from the property owner or manager of the residence, or a lease/rental agreement stating that you are in residence with your child, or
  • A letter (Affidavit of Residency) from an adult with whom you reside (who can also prove residency by these requirements) or
  • Copy of W-2 form from your employer with the new address, or
  • Insurance documents with the new address, or
  • Cancelled checks written for house payments/lease/rent, or
  • Piece of mail forwarded from your old address to your new address.

** AND **

Section B)

  • Two additional utility bills, (bring two original utility bills or proof of connection with the name and address of parent/guardian to verify residence) - or -
  • Business/official mail (i.e., Welfare, Social Security, FEMA, IRS, California State Franchise Tax Board, credit card or medical bills, divorce papers, custody papers, subpoenas, restraining orders, traffic tickets), or
  • House insurance, property tax bill, or
  • Escrow papers (within 30 days of closing), or
  • Legal document from a law enforcement agency or court.
Presently, the campus is closed and counselors cannot do any scheduling of classes until school resumes on campus. Please see the attached enrollment forms for incoming students for the 2021/2022 Fall semester. 
Please print and fill out the paperwork and then scan them to the Registrar's Office ([email protected]) along with all of the requested documentation.