Steps to becoming a Coach at Hart High School
Contact the head coach of the sport you are interested in coaching. Once they have confirmed they have an opening complete the following steps:
2. Print and complete the applicable packet below:
* ASB Booster Paid Coach Packet: See below to print packet
* District Paid Walk On Coach Packet: See below to print packet
* Non Paid Volunteer Coach Packet: See below to print packet
3. Complete the Safe school training courses: Sexual Harassment Prevention, Mandated Reporter, and Workplace Bullying Prevention training (expire annually on June 30th) No password is required but you must obtain a username log in: https://hartdistrict-keenan.safeschools.com/login
4. Complete the NFHS online courses:
On the website, click "order course" at the top. If you do not already have an account, you can click "register here" and follow the steps to register in order to obtain a user name and password. The school site cannot look up completed courses or log in information. If you need assistance with the site, you can contact them directly at (317) 565-2023.
5. Complete First Aid/CPR Training. The district does offer these courses and will release annual schedules, if you would like a list of the classes offered please contact email@example.com the Athletic Secretary at Hart High School. You can obtain your certification on your own if you do not want to go through the district office.
6. Complete TB test: You must include the results with your completed paperwork. You can obtain the test from anywhere you choose.
7. Bring ALL of the above items back to Diana Lueke in the Assistant Principal's office between 7am-9am or 2pm-3:15pm along with payment of $70.00 for fingerprinting, (exact cash or check only, if you are paying with a credit card you will have to pay in the ASB office, which is closed from 11:00AM-1:00PM).
Last Update: 3/6/19