Steps to becoming a Coach at Hart High School
Contact the head coach of the sport you are interested in coaching. Once they have confirmed they have an opening complete the following steps:
2. Print and complete the applicable packet below:
4. Complete the NFHS online courses:
On the website, click "order course" at the top. If you do not already have an account, you can click "register here" and follow the steps to register in order to obtain a user name and password. The school site cannot look up completed courses or log in information. If you need assistance with the site, you can contact them directly at (317) 565-2023.
5. Complete First Aid/CPR Training. The district does offer these courses and will release annual schedules, if you would like a list of the classes offered please contact firstname.lastname@example.org the Athletic Secretary at Hart High School. You can obtain your certification on your own if you do not want to go through the district office.
6. Complete TB test: You must include the results with your completed paperwork. You can obtain the test from anywhere you choose.
7. Bring ALL of the above items back to Diana Lueke in the Assistant Principal's office at Hart High School along with payment of $70.00 for fingerprinting. (exact cash or check only, if you are paying with a card you will have to pay in ASB, which is closed from 11:00AM-1:00PM).