Steps to becoming a Volunteer at Hart High School
1. Print and complete the applicable packet attached below:
Chaperone: Category 2 Volunteer Packet
2. Complete the Safe Schools Training courses (all expire annually on June 30th):
Sexual Harassment Prevention
Mandated Reporter: Child Abuse and Neglect
Workplace Bullying: Awareness and Prevention
Integrated Pest Management (IPM)
Title IX Compliance Overview
3. Complete TB test: You must include the results with your completed paperwork. You can obtain the test from anywhere you choose.
4. Bring completed Volunteer packet back to Assistant Principal’s (AP) office for a signed approval and to receive the REQUEST FOR LIVE SCAN SERVICE form that must be taken to CALIFORNIA FINGERPRINTING AUTHORITY (address and map attached to this form) for fingerprinting. The fee is $70. You are responsible in paying this fee to the agency. If the program you are volunteering for is paying the $70 fee, please take the $70 receipt to the booster club directly for reimbursement. The AP office will send the original packet to Michelle Craig at the District Office.
5. After Live Scan is complete, the agency will notify Michelle Craig in Human Resources at the District Office. Applicants must send a headshot of themselves in one of the following formats: bmp, jpg, jpeg, pcx, tif to firstname.lastname@example.org
(661.259.0033 x417) for an ID badge.
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer driver, please fill out the volunteer packet and request additional paper work from email@example.com
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org