9th Grade Class Selection is now available!
Click on the "Class of 2024" link
on the right side menu to begin.
VIRTUAL FUTURE FRESHMEN RALLY
IMPORTANT DATES FOR FUTURE FRESHMEN
Interested in Honors English 9?
Interested in AP Environmental Science?
Interested in ASB?
To Help You Select Your Classes
Honors vs. AP Classes:
To learn more about the differences between these types of classes,
SUMMER SCHOOL 2020
Practical Art Classes Offered to Future Freshmen during Summer School:
- Body Systems & Disorders @ GVHS
- Exploring Health Careers @ GVHS and HHS
- Exploring Travel/Tourism/Hospitality @ HHS (online)
- Cybersecurity 1A @ SHS (online)
- Exploring Design, Visual/Media Arts @ SHS
- Intro to Engineering @ SHS
For more information speak with your junior high school counselor and Click here.
PREPARING YOUR STUDENT FOR HIGH SCHOOL
Recommended articles for parents:
- How to Help Your Child Make the Transition to High School Click here
- 9 Tips for Helping Your Teen Transition to High School Click here
- 10 Ways to Help Your Teen Succeed in High School Click here
- How to Help Kids Speak Up For Themselves in School Click here
- 5 Ways to Teach Kids to Advocate for Themselves Click here
- Mentally strong kids have parents who refuse to do these 13 things Click here
COLLEGE AND CAREER READINESS (CCR)
EXTENDED DAY SCHEDULE