- Construction of the T Building has begun on our campus next to the tennis courts (back area of campus).
- The Arcadia Gate entrance will be closed throughout the entire Spring Semester.
- OLPH parking lot will still be available for student parking with a Hart High School issued parking permit displayed. A walkway will be provided from the OLPH parking lot to campus for pedestrians.
- The parking lot located near the back of campus will be reduced by a couple of rows.
- Please plan to carpool with friends, drop off on a side street near campus, walk to school, ride a bike or skateboard
- A new traffic pattern will be in effect for the back lot, so please be patient and aware of this.
- Parking Permits must be displayed to park on campus or in the OLPH parking lot. Cars will be cited that are parked in these areas without a Hart issued parking permit.
- Please plan to arrive early to find a parking spot on campus or in the OLPH parking lot. Give yourself additional time to walk through the pedestrian access at the Arcadia Gate.
We are sorry for the inconvenience this will cause during drop off/pickup, sporting events and other school functions. However, we are excited for this new phase at Hart High School and the new opportunities this building will add to our campus. We hope to keep traffic disruptions to a minimum and we ask for your flexibility and patience as we navigate through this process.