Our district makes purchasing and professional development decisions based upon the feedback we receive from students, teachers and parents from our semi-annual BrightBytes Technology Survey. Please remember:
- These are simple online surveys that can be taken on any device with Internet access.
- The surveys are available in English and Spanish only. It will start in English with an option to change to Spanish. There is also an option to change back and forth during each question.
- It is critical to know that the surveys are completely anonymous, so be sure your feedback is honest so our results are true and accurate.
- This is a great way to incorporate the voice of our stakeholders into the decision process of the District.
- BrightBytes is a research-based decision support platform which provides evidence-based recommendations for allocating technology resources for maximum impact in the classroom. Data collected through semi-annual surveys will provide insight into the current technology climate and needs allowing for informed decisions on technology initiatives and professional development. The ultimate goal is to determine how best to support our teachers with the integration of technology in instruction.